Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Memento posted:

what the gently caress

I mean it is one of the greatest fights of all time, just not for the spectators

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Kilometers Davis posted:

Pat Barry is a hunky thick strong boy and the duo of him and cute bald Rose makes me feel the rising tide of bisexuality flow through my lesser body.

I met him at the Walgreens by my house a few years ago. He and Rose were living in the apartment complex next door. Super ultra nice guy. We talked for a few minutes and he told me about basically taking a dive in his kickboxing match cause he was getting screwed on pay. I definitely wanted to touch his biceps :swoon:

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

I'm just here for the jokes about hard poos

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At92HZu0dIg

Jonny H is the best. Good to know things never change.

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

mewse posted:

Dude he was going to make a throne of little caesar's boxes? wtf

That's why I had to post the vid. Even though it's old, this was too good. Jonny is the best. I wanna see fat happy Jonny fighting at his natural, awful poo poo diet weight. I think he'd be a top 10 HW a la Roy Nelson.

• Locked thread