Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Can some body fill me in on this fyi stuff

I'm on my phone, so I can't link it, but Jon Jones tweeted some stuff. The tweets are on page 54 of the may ufc thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Troxartas posted:

So is Edgar the definite next shot? Has White said anything to that effect? Because if so, I would love to see Aldo/Swanson II get set up

I don't think there's anything official. A while back frankie was on the serra/Norton ufc podcast and he was rooting for max to win because there's no way they'd give another shot at Jose so quickly. So at least according to frankie, it's a possibility. I'd watch it, heck.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

His inability to spell San Diego in his ad will either be his downfall or a boon as he corners the brain damaged and/or illiterate market looking to buy property in southern California.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

I'm listening to Tuesdays ufc unfiltered podcast and jim norton said "if dana's ever lied, I've never caught him." That got a chuckle out of me.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Lol

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

The bum can't even find hitler. Smdh...

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

I mean if you're having trouble catching up to a 128 year old Austrian man with one testicle and a hosed up little dingus plus a hole in his head from that time he shot himself I begin to question just how "manly" you can be.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Apparently Google thought a push notification was warranted but BEEJAYPENDOTCOM! Has reported that nate diaz's former representation is suing him for a million dollars for firing them after the conor rematch was inked then not paying them their cut. No link cuz phone posting.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

This is a middeweight fight, right?? :laffo:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Yep, he weighed in at 188.

Its like he looked at rumble's career and decided "i want to do that, but i'll make it real fat and tragic."

i did NOT sign my post!!!!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

E: what skip my posts said

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Memento posted:

From welterweight champion to getting his poo poo pushed in by a middling middleweight in two and a half years.

That sounds like a thankless, and neigh impossible task for any man. But if it can be pushed in, then it can be pushed out. Lets get our top scientists on this pronto

• Locked thread