Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
if it ain't borg, don't fix it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Best Friends posted:

On the one hand, this guy is extremely good at basketball, and is totally reliable. On the other hand, he never once got in a screaming argument with another basketball player. Look, as a fan, all I'm saying is I'm going to need a detailed breakdown of how he's helping the NBA's bottom line before I agree it's bullshit that management routinely kidnaps him and hits him with hammers.

I unironically felt that Rasheed Wallace should get paid more than Tim Duncan because I always enjoyed Rasheed's antics more, like the time he got ejected from a game for glaring at an official.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Skip My Posts posted:

Tons of Brazilian dudes had that sponsor and wore that purple hat

Acai brands are really good at promotion.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Fartbox posted:

As we can see from that, it is now clear that the best defense to any and all grappling and wrestling is to "kind of just stand up"

Rampage's coaching on TUF was ahead of its time.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Cyber Dog posted:

I agree that old school kickboxing rules would be best for a competitive fight. That said, allowing leg kicks against boxers is also always fun to watch.

berbicktakada.gif

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Makdessi could be shot at this point (he's suffered two brutal KO losses in the past couple of years) but he has more than enough firepower to blow Sage away. Kind of an odd match.

e: oh, it's late notice for 214. I didn't realize Sage already had a fight scheduled. I thought he said he was taking some time off for school or something.

Wise Learned Man fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Jun 20, 2017

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

gently caress this earth :argh:

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

If I had known that "whereabouts failures" existed before just now, I would have never expected Nick to fight ever again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Fatherdog, please come back to us and nope the Mouse/Borg/TJ/Dana argument away.

• Locked thread