Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
Sage should be in Keven's Basement FC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
I liked it when he KO'd that Formerly Fat Dude that had enough leftover skin to make a second Sage Northcutt. All downhill from there

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
MMDJ should leave and go to One FC and smoke weed with Ben Askren and Phil Baroni

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
In my opinion the UFC should pay both the guys that are good at fighting and the guys that are good at wearing fur coats and threatening people with steel chairs but since they're clearly not doing that in Mighty Mouse's case and also daring him to pack up and leave I think that he should figure out a way to move to Singapore and get Aoki-level money to murder everyone else in their flyweight division

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
Computer programmers only fight at Chipotleweight

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
Just watched the video of the choke and yes, Yamasaki stopped it two seconds too early. Also, can Michael Chiesa be the new Herb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
I was beginning to respect DJ until he stood in a tenpin formation with nine other flyweights and was knocked down by a bowling ball thrown by Sam Alvey

• Locked thread