Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

mewse posted:

You know The Answer

He fights at featherweight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Fighters having back problems is par for the course.

All of em do. Just gets worse for heavyweights.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Scrapez posted:

Just to be clear, I know guys train after they retire. I was just making a bad joke.

Do you think Matt Hughes wife will try to have sex with him while he's in critical condition?

I hope she pegs him just for revenge.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I hope he liked breathing that "fresh country air" as he took a header through the windscreen.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

People don't not like him. They just don't give poo poo about him.

Also Weidmans last victory was 25 months ago.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I thought the timeline of events went like this:

DJ asked for Sergio Pettis for his next defense given that he's on 3 fight win streak, or alternatively to go up and fight Garbrandt.

UFC said TJ and Garbrandt is already in the works, our view is Borg is the number 1 contender at 125, that's the fight.

DJ agrees to fight Borg

Garbrandt gets injured

TJ wants to fight for the title at 125 - Dana starts hyping a fight with DJ and TJ

DJ says, hang on a minute, aren't I fighting Borg?

Dana says "don't be a pussy" we'll give you PPV points if you can hit X number of buys

DJ says, I'm not being a pussy but it's for a record defense, if you want me to fight TJ I'd like some guarantees that a) he can make weight and b) if he doesn't I get paid because I'm going to invest a shitload of money into training for TJ and you won't promote me so I won't hit those buys

Dana says If TJ can't make the weight we'll have Borg on the card and you can fight him instead - besides little dudes suck, be cooler and fight TJ and you'll make PPV points

DJ says - it's bullshit to be expected to be prepared for two vastly different opponents, when there's no guarantee of a good pay day - why don't I just fight Borg for the record as planned and I'll fight whomever after

Dana starts calling him a pussy for ducking TJ and calls his division poo poo and says DJ doesn't sell anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

In terms of fights that are happening who else is keen as gently caress for Bobby Knuckles to kill a no for gay jesus Cuban goose stepping ninja turtle in a little over a week?

• Locked thread