Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Gay Horney posted:

If lazy rear end Mighty Mouse would take some time off being he best fighter in the world and say some poo poo about red panties into a microphone, preferably while being bigger and whiter, the UFC might see their way clear to putting up a meme about him on their Twitter, or hell, maybe even a fifteen second highlight reel promo. As it is though he doesn't have what it takes to be a superstar since he hasn't even lost to Nate Diaz yet.

To get promoted you have to do a line with Dana off his collection of fossil skulls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

Skip My Posts posted:

well if they want their fighters to perform better to improve their product they should pay them enough so they can train full time without needing another job, even the card filler guys

Didn't Miocic have a day job while holding the belt up until very recently?

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

The paper title made for a twice caught PED cheater will not be denied its rightful home.....vacated when Cyborg pisses hot again.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

http://i.imgur.com/Pu0rV3B.mp4

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Digital Jedi posted:

Hendricks missing weight is just a universal constant.

Is the fight still on though?

Fox Sports said he's taking a 20% penalty and the fight is on as of a few hours ago.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Didn't the UFC scrub the PPV that DJ would supposedly fight TJ at anyway?

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Dana should dissolve Mens 125 and devote those resources to what people really want to see; fat men gassing out and juiced brazilian women being gifted paper titles.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Mighty Mouse's argument might have some flaws but gently caress Dana White.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Bubba Smith posted:

UFC is looking to sell the entire flyweight division to another promotion. Probably for pennies on the dollar I'm guessing. lol.

Dana White owns for how ruthless & petty he can be.

Imagine being so mad at an employee you would ship off like 25 other guys just to get rid of him. drat.

Mighty Mouse could get his Microsoft sponsorship back at least.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

chaleski posted:

Bellator Flyweight Champion Demetrius Johnson covered in Xbox, Twitch, and Alienware logos

Pretty sure Twitch could drop more than 20k and a coupon on MM given Amazon owns them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

...and the pitch! posted:

Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Well, not this crown.

The Burger King's crown.

• Locked thread