Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Rough business

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

EmmyOk posted:

The only thing worse than "bland or boring fighters" are fighters who are trying to ape people like Conor and Chael when they have no charisma or personality. The only thing I think more fighters should do is have an opponent in mind for the post fight interview rather than "I'll fight anyone".

Skip My Posts posted:

he should threaten a diety

Where you at Horus?

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Rigel posted:

Yeah, I'm not going to give the UFC the benefit of the doubt when they keep signing and promoting the hell out of unknown fighters plucked from the B-leagues mostly because they look pretty. For the longest time those idiots kept insisting the Diaz brothers weren't a draw even when they were getting some of the loudest pops from the crowd every time their face was projected.

If the UFC tried, really tried, like ever to heavily promote DJ and it led to horrible PPV sales, then fine maybe they'd have a point that flyweights can't be sold.

I agree

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
DJ is awesome and doesn't deserve to be mistreated by the greasy sleazeball dana white

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Ratios and Tendency posted:

It's me, I don't care about mighty mouse.

What fighters do you care about and why?

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Create weightclass for unreliable roid monster. Cool. Destroy weightclass because the champion is p4p best fighter and is easy to work with. Superb.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Work Friend Keven posted:

On the scale of dumb rear end poo poo Dana White has spent money on, buying his millionaire neighbors houses and kicking their houses asses doesn't even rank.

Yeah, I would do it too if I could.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Lobov would beat Mighty Mouse.

Weird situation where MM can put his hand on Lobov's head and hold him where he can't reach and tease him.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

manyak posted:

Da black beast sucks

Perhaps, but if I said that then I wouldn't be able to take as much joy in a Mark Hunt win in 2017.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

mewse posted:

Congratulations to Mark Hunt and Mark Hunt's shorts

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

threeagainstfour posted:

I will always remember the good times

Same. Da black beast, still better than tarvis browne

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Soothing Vapors posted:

Mario Yamasaki is a hero

Lol mostly not

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Also there is no photographic evidence of Hunt sneaking a rack of ribs into his face right before the fight.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

old.flv posted:

Lewis also threw a surprising number of high kicks in the first half of the fight.

This too, he was doing jump switch kicks and poo poo.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
I hope he doesn't retire either way

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I am now hoping for Bones to pull out of the fight because 1) he should focus on his family at this tough time and 2) I don't want to feel bad when DC beats him.

I hate Jones but DC cannot defeat him.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
This is number 1 bullshit

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
If khabib can avoid getting punched 5 times I believe he could win against conor. Tferg deserves the fight imo

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Lol at all the posts

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Some grim stuff right there

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Lol I miss that guy

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
He's such an rear end

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

Triticum Guzzler posted:

♫ he's a dumbass... [Spooky Halloween voice]he is a huge dumbass he's a dumbass it was a pr smash

Lol

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Can't believe that girl pooped everywhere

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Epic MM heel turn itt

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

vaginal facsimile posted:

Dana White is a pieoce of poo poo.

True

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
I want to see that fight. Also dj vs gabranth or dj vs anyone I've heard of.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Anthony Johnson would be amazing at 125

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
Ray Ryborg Borg

• Locked thread