Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

sam alvey really bothers me for some reason

click here http://i.imgur.com/5lLGZOG.jpg

hes like one of those early scenes in a horror movie or something where everythings like still reasonably normal seeming but u can just tell theres something super hosed up going on beneath the surface. this is just a tentative theory of mine but i think he likes to buy dozens of raw chickens from the store all at once and then arranges them into biblical scenes in his basement

I like his smile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
why not let dj fight tj at 135 for an interim

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Skip My Posts posted:

But the hill is hypocritical

nah thats the name of the seat dillashaw holds on the MMAAA's board of directors

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
I don't think tj beats cody or dj anyways

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Work Friend Keven posted:

I mostly don't like seeing creepy big headed muscle children run around with a full size ref next to them for scale, the only reason I care if they finish fights is it gets them out of there faster.

thats ok keven but can you deny a mans ability to purchase more videogames

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

vaginal facsimile posted:

Want to try Nate's weed...

yeah

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Work Friend Keven posted:

Ah, the clock which strikes 13 may never be trusted, unfortunately. You're 5'7".

lol

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

JaySB posted:

I don't think he underestimated his punching power because there's highlight reel knockouts in abundance when it comes to Hunt. He probably just has never been hit that hard before.

coming from a fight with travis downs to someone who can actually feint and set traps probably hosed him up the most in that fight

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
lol what the gently caress

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Skip My Posts posted:

you dont know me dude. i might make more

op dont wanna suck your ding dong though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Bubba Smith posted:

I dunno how another month or two would really matter for 39 year old demian maia

the extra 6 weeks will help woodley

• Locked thread