Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Can you sue someone for Rico? I thought that was a criminal thing. Source: The Dark Knight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Aw shoot, it's still a great card.tomorrow tho.

No it is not.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Jesus that DJ rant. I'll stop pirating mighty mouse pay per views I guess.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Brain Curry posted:

MMMDMMJ has never gotten ppv points so you might be better off doing the Amazon Prime twitch thing if you want to kick DJ a couple bucks.

I read the thing and saw he doesn't get points I was just thinking more in terms of boosting his numbers so he has more bargaining power with the UFC, where the real money is.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

CommonShore posted:

Yeah but even if he does get points and numbers, you're just throwing money at the people who are loving him over.

Hmm... back to pirating it is...

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Work Friend Keven posted:

This is complete bullshit by the way. Nobody, in any field, ever, is going to spend money promoting you if they don't either already know or very strongly suspect you'll make them money with or without their promotion.

Yeah why would the UFC promote its most dominant champion?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
It really sucks actually that the two most dominant champions in the UFC fight a a combined weight significantly lower than Brock Lesnar

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Novum posted:

Where you at Horus?

ishihara tried this and then got beat off by Lobov

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I mean, are the Diaz brothers actually a draw though

Idk what the numbers were before last March but Nick has about a million Instagram followers and nate has 2 mil. Mighty mouse has less than 500k. Marketing dorks use poo poo like this these days.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
If lazy rear end Mighty Mouse would take some time off being he best fighter in the world and say some poo poo about red panties into a microphone, preferably while being bigger and whiter, the UFC might see their way clear to putting up a meme about him on their Twitter, or hell, maybe even a fifteen second highlight reel promo. As it is though he doesn't have what it takes to be a superstar since he hasn't even lost to Nate Diaz yet.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Snowman_McK posted:

I do really feel sorry for the current generation of MMA fans, who only know Anthony Johnson as 'successful but mercurial Light Heavyweight' and not as 'world's giantest Welterweight.'

Also, one who doesn't look like the thing Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman teamed up to fight.

I know it's mean to mock a fighter for their looks, but Cyborg's are largely her own fault.

There is some Brazilian steroid that makes all the men look alike. JDS and jacare and a few others I can't remember have cyborgs same huge lips and puffy eyes. Bigfoot looks like this too but he has a legit glandular disorder.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Sometimes I think I've made it in life and then I go and read a story about a supermillionaire buying the estates of other millionaires around what is at least his second house so he can have a big pool and realize that there are levels to this human existence to which I should not even bother aspiring

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

I've never seen anyone come back to the stool and say "I'm hosed I can't take him" like Potts did, has anything like that ever happened?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Skip My Posts posted:

where does he say that?

After round 1 I'm pretty sure. I think it got finished in round 2.

edit--it is not in that linked video just to be clear

Gay Horney fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Jun 9, 2017

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

david carmichael posted:

That rules.

This now has my wondering if I could escape from beneath an 80 pound non-elite pro woman and I'm going to go against the grain here and say I probably could

lol at you imagining yourself under an 80 pound woman

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Floyd signed

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

It's a statement from the boxing commission in Ghana but I'm pretty sure it's true

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

tesilential posted:

Actually grits are a stereotypically southern food. racist spotted

jon jones was born in new york.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
wonder boy and masivdal is a cool fight but they both have a history of not pulling the trigger sometimes. Fight could be bad.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Sage has to fight John Makdessi and I think that's really funny

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Southpaugh posted:

If she was a diaz you'd have got it straight away.
she is

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Anyone heard anything about Khabib?

Edit--apparently he did an interview this weekend and is gunning for a return this fall. Tony told him he needs Jenny Craig lol

Gay Horney fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Jun 26, 2017

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Ferguson was a loving weird choice to be an analyst. He's smart but doesn't speak like a guy behind a desk. Anyone know where I can cop his frosted blue sunglasses btw

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

TheRationalRedditor posted:

:staredog:/[Citation Needed]

I don't mean he's an ivy league scholar but he is cunning and very perceptive

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
i hosed up very badly. watch the johny hendricks video on derrick lewis's instagram

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Dana's a dick but he's right in that I will not watch mighty mouse fight Rayborg but would clear my calendar to watch him fight dillashaw

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

kimbo305 posted:

I think those are Dillons: http://www.dillonoptics.com/shop/metal-frames.html

But the fans still want Baba Yaga vs El Cucuy.

Good loving looking out dude

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
214 is maybe the best card ever? Better than 198 200 and 205 at least. Sage, Ortega, Knight, Manuwa, Burkman and Dober, aljo vs barao, Andre Fili probably gonna fight someone cool, and then the 3 title fights. I love everyone on that undercard except the random heavy and flyweights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Rigel posted:

:lol:

Dana White hired Snoop Dog to do fight commentary for his Tuesday Night contender series. It sounds like they are putting together 2 broadcast teams, and letting you pick one. You can either listen to a traditional broadcasting team, or you can select the "SnoopCast" and listen to Snoop Dogg and Urijah Faber.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/6/30/15906414/ufc-enlists-snoop-dogg-for-alternative-commentary-on-new-fight-series

are you loving kidding me. this is literally a dream loving come true and will guarantee that i watch whatever retarded bullshit this turns out to be .

• Locked thread