Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/HIGH_TIMES_Mag/status/871499849115377664

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

manyak posted:

Holloway is really good....

I would say it seems like Aldo doesnt want it as bad anymore / has been jacking off too much/not enough, but he hung in there taking a beating way longer than most guys wouldve after he got dropped. Holloway also hit him with a lot of deceptive shots that didnt really look like they connected like the one that gave him that lump on his head

I don't know why he didn't kick Max. He threw one kick iirc. Thought that would be Aldo's path to victory, kicking Max's lead foot.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I think Ufc is in a better position than Sears

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

vainman posted:

It would be really funny if they shuttered the division before he broke the record

Yea lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Dj is gonna win against Ray Borg and then they're going to close the division because nobody gives a gently caress.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Neeber posted:

Everyone should post their weight besides their lovely opinions on flyweight fighters - 155lbs

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

They should rename it the Fly Heavyweight position

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Want to try Nate's weed...

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Sincerely hoping Derrick Lewis, aka, the Black Beast, remembers to take a poo poo before fighting on Saturday.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lol that t-rex motherfucker

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Iirc da Black Beast was getting his rear end kicked by Travis Brown until he hit him and then his fight before that against unranked Shamil Abdurakhimov was one of the worse fights of 2016 so yeah seems bad

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

threeagainstfour posted:

Actually Derrick Lewis just needed to take a poo poo in that fight and was able to destroy Travis once the bubble guts passed

Ah he was trying to clone himself

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Do concussions happen a lot in MMA training?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

If you're born into a large body, you're given a choice: become a Football lineman, an MMA heavyweight fighter or an Enterprise Rent-A-Car Account Executive III

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

kensei posted:

Oh poo poo

businessinsider.com/two-developments-in-the-floyd-mayweather-v-conor-mcgregor-saga-suggest-a-fight-announcement-is-imminent-2017-6

don't click that, you need to disable ad block :mad:

Kill my dead rear end.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Work Friend Keven posted:

The only thing Matt Serra follows closely is ice cream truck music.

Lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

My friends yelled at me for never seeing a Pride fight. Are there any good ones to check out?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Thank you all!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Fentry posted:

So on the continuing subject of brain trauma ex UFC fighter Tim Hague (best known for choking out Pat Barry and then losing to Todd Duffee in 7 seconds) was KO'd in a Boxing match last night and has been declared brain dead:

https://twitter.com/MIKERUSSELLMMA/status/876165604084002816

Apparently he had been KO'd 7 times in the past 2 years

Jesus...

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I'm the knife in the loaf

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Fozzy The Bear posted:

"He missed weight by 3 pounds?? That professional athlete is fat," - 300 lb goons who stop working out because of a pimple.

As a fighter, half of your job is to make weight. Stupid fat goons are allowed to criticize his failure.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Dana White is a pieoce of poo poo.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

He's actually the shortest reigning champion.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

It would be pretty funny if Ray Bork beat Mighty Mouse.

ninja edit: Borg

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Basically the time line broke down like this:

1. MM is born
2. Dana white Invents modern MMa with chuck and Tito
3. The Xbox one comes out
4. Conor Defeats Mayweather
5. MM has a great career as a twitch streamer who angles his webcam so it looks like he's normal size
6. I, Keven, become famous and you all think fondly of my posts, which I no longer have time to make
7. I marry my wife (also famous)
8. MM dies of whatever disease made him that short
9. I divorce my wife

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

They know their audience.

• Locked thread