Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

DJ is such a focused fighter that he stayed on point and didn't even bring up the major loss in income from Reebok loving his XBox deal. Even in promotional slapfighting, the dude has no flaws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

Auron posted:

Mighty Mouse is deathly afraid of TJ.

Fighters already receive compensation for their opponent missing weight, isn't it 20%? Asking for his whole purse is LOL.

He just wants to break the record in his tiny man division against the Borg because it's easy and still nobody will give a flying gently caress.

You only get a piece of the purse if the fight goes forward as a catch weight and DJ made it clear that he will only fight for the title.

People are acting like Mighty Mouse is finding all of the excuses not to fight Dillashaw when he is willing to accept the fight if the terms guarantee that the fight actually happens.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

attackmole posted:

Hold that poo poo in Ghana. Let's get a rumble in the jungle throwback. I want the fighters to have to have to be airlifted out when people bust out AK's in the streets after they're disappointed in the match.

Surely we need an excuse for Conor to be more racist in his prefight promotion.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

I am now hoping for Bones to pull out of the fight because 1) he should focus on his family at this tough time and 2) I don't want to feel bad when DC beats him.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

threeagainstfour posted:

He's going to need to remove all stools and buckets of water from the building prior to the fight.

Won't need a stool when the fight only lasts one round. Our boy, Robert "Bobby 'The Reaper' Knuckles" Whitaker has got this in the bag.

• Locked thread