Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

I know Mouse is great, one of the best of all time, but I also don't care much for his fights

Partially because there seems to be no real challenger out there for him and in part because, and this might be wrong because it was so long ago, but I remember his fights being fairly dull back when he first got into the ufc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

As we can see from that, it is now clear that the best defense to any and all grappling and wrestling is to "kind of just stand up"

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Thats loving amazing

he became a realtor??

what the heck

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

I miss Ronda

These other girls just are not nearly as interesting

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

1st AD posted:

i don't bet on mma but boetsch was probably a good guy to bet on because johny is fat and dumb and like half a foot shorter

With no steroids, Jhony is trash

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Cyborg gonna maul that poor 36 year old fat girl

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Conor is going to make a fortune on Floyd and is going to retire forever

He is going to make more in that fight than you will make in your entire lifetime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Rigel posted:

:lol:

Dana White hired Snoop Dogg to do fight commentary for his Tuesday Night contender series. It sounds like they are putting together 2 broadcast teams, and letting you pick one. You can either listen to a traditional broadcasting team, or you can select the "SnoopCast" and listen to Snoop Dogg and Urijah Faber.

https://twitter.com/MMAFighting/status/880916381885231104

This is the most brilliant thing I've ever witnessed

• Locked thread