Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShoeFly
Dec 28, 2006

Waiter, there's a fly in my shoe!

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Why couldn't she have taken a redundancy?

To be fair to her, she's probably 1 in 3 Fairfax journalists who actu

Cleretic posted:

Help me out, Latika Bourke used to be a decent journalist, right? I'm not imagining that? I swear I remember her having credibility.

I've done a fair bit of work with Latika over the last few months, and I've concluded she's one of the good ones. From my POV, she actually knows what I mean when I tell her to stop moving. Which is seriously rare amongst the FFX journalists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShoeFly
Dec 28, 2006

Seriously, if any journalist knows how to actually post on the web over the long weekend, they've done way more than expected of them. It's not going to last much longer. SMH and the Age are hosed

ShoeFly
Dec 28, 2006

ShoeFly posted:

Seriously, if any journalist knows how to actually post on the web over the long weekend, they've done way more than expected of them. It's not going to last much longer. SMH and the Age are hosed

💩💩💩

ShoeFly
Dec 28, 2006

ShoeFly posted:

I've done a fair bit of work with Latika over the last few months, and I've concluded she's one of the good ones. From my POV, she actually knows what I mean when I tell her to stop moving. Which is seriously rare amongst the FFX journalists.

:allbuttons:

ShoeFly
Dec 28, 2006

starkebn posted:

this place is hosed

Not empty quoting

• Locked thread