Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

in that case you can keep it tyvm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

starkebn posted:

I guess it's just that NSW actually has an ICAC and it's actually charging people. Everywhere else they seem to just get away with it.

not anymore lol

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

bowmore posted:

any news on how the election is going?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

You Am I posted:

There's no such thing as a decent Australia journalist, especially one who's task is to comment/critique on the political scene.

greg jericho bithc

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Shorten ran a good campaign but he's not Corbyn. Albo is as close as they have to a Corb-analogue

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
The one saving grace of this thread was that it didn't have Pissflaps but now we can't even say that anymore.

THE DARKEST TIMELINE

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Lid posted:

As if supporting Brisbane is worse than ever supporting the Roosters.

I'd say iajanus wishes he supported the roosters but nah gently caress that noise

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
bring back LF

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Hobo Erotica posted:

What does everyone think of the mammamia fiasco the past couple days?

been trash for a while mate

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Schlesische posted:

Is she the one who's a little bit fygm/figjam, a little bit "as a guilty mum" and a little bit "FEMINISM NOW! ABOLISH THE PATRIARCHY!"?

and a lot unpaid interns

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Starshark posted:

Someone brought up LF so it was inevitable.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Endman posted:

I only lurked LF; never posted. But I do remember the great debate in D&D Auspol re: beetroot vs pineapple on a burger

where's the egg?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Lizard Combatant posted:

on your face m8

:pusheen:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I had a soft shelled crab burger it was better than watching hobotica ceaselessly whiteknight mia like quixote slamming into the drat windmills

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
You'd think we'd have better or st least new toppings to argue over.

What about those nutella doughnuts over a milkshake? Seems pretty fuckin bourgeois to me

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Bogan King posted:

Look at what the new Inner West Council has been up to

first trackless trams now this

they're called BUSES

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
you want to bang mia christ we get it already

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

this Junkee piece posted:

It’s no secret that Freedman is a public figure who courts controversy (at times, seemingly on purpose). As a woman who has built an empire on “feminism”, but very often betrays that amorphous cause, Freedman has been accused of myriad sins against the sisterhood. She’s been called out for not paying her freelance writers, most of whom are women (hello, wage gap). She’s been exposed contributing to the systemic victim-blaming of female assault victims — an act made admissible, at least in her eyes, by protestations of playing protector “as a mother”. She is also deeply wh*rephobic — what is often a calling card of the prototypical White Feminist.

maybe its not because she's a woman but because she's a poo poo person, consider reading clem ford instead

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Senor Tron posted:

Yeah, there are tons of good pubs in Adelaide CBD with no pokies. The Austral, Crown and Anchor, Exeter, and Grace Emily are all decent places to drink with not a pokie in sight.

yeah but adelaide

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Anidav posted:

I think Laurie Oaks is a Liberal fucktard who leaked it to make Trumbles appear more human

didn't work

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Milky Moor posted:

*looks over at feminist frequency who 3/4 this thread probably thinks is amazingly perceptive and probably backed the kickstarter*

ha ha yeah!! gently caress you daily telegraph!! as if depictions of women could ever be troubling or weird!!!

shut up lid

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

HookShot posted:

You're right the thread with a dude who likes to shove things up his cock is definitely far superior to this one.

:agreed:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Synthbuttrange posted:

yes bump he off

hi asio

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

busb wants you to fix his nbn but given his posting I encourage you not to

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Lid posted:

Craig is notably the only Liberal who is really an idealist for classical Liberalism. He's for Palestine, refugees, the ABC, not changing the racial discrimination act, and while personally for religious beliefs for same sex marriage would always vote for it.

No doubt Abbott loathes the main as a traitor.

If my 1.5% margin electorate included Homebush Lidcombe and part of Auburn I'd adopt those positions too.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
help, this lady who owns and runs a media platform is being silenced

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I miss pavel

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Here's a good piece about organising and labour: https://thebaffler.com/outbursts/all-worked-up-nowhere-to-go-frost

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
nice meltdown

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
if you think not paying your labour is mere "questionable industrial arrangements" drink acid thx bye

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Anidav posted:

Nah man this city is like I'm living in Plughead holy poo poo

how's the rat situation there?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Anidav posted:

I think rats choke to death here

paradise

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
preferred that to the moth swarm

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Bogan King posted:

Trigger Warning: Beetroot, pineapple and corn on a vegan pizza

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

gay picnic defence posted:

there's been like three whole pages and no one has mentioned mia freedman, what the gently caress happened?

caleb became legal

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

ziggurat posted:

answer me dammit, these people are dying

spend less on candles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay