Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

BBJoey posted:

wish you'd register your posts

at the tip

where they belong

for clowns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Milky Moor posted:

cyclists are hosed up, though, let's be honest.

they're always like haha i'm going forty km under the speed limit on a busy road where no one can overtake me haha i'm saving the environment XD

whoops i'm getting on a train now and i need to wedge my bicycle in-- sorry, yes, sorry, yes it's stuck in the door. oof, clipped you with the wheel there mate, haha, no biggie, right? oh you need to get around me and my bike is blocking the door? sure, mate, wait until the bicycle community hears about this

they're basically shouting I'M BETTER THAN YOU with every push of those pedals

if i'm allowed to poison household vermin with poison i can purchase from my local supermarket, i don't see why i'm not allowed to poison roadway vermin aka cyclists

the hero we need

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Anidav posted:

So the Left Renewal facebook page has gone bonkers and has started claiming that RDN is giving false information to the media.

:bisonyes:

• Locked thread