Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

loving hell lecturing Londoners on how to react. He's like a terrorism grinch. "They're mourning without panic. they're mourning without xenophobia. they're mourning without pogroms, two more rhyming things!!"

snoremac posted:

quote:

We've created a generation (or more) of man-children through shunning and shaming traditional masculinity. And we wonder why we're in this predicament. It's all very pathetic.

Not reacting with blind fear and begging authority to take my freedom and keep me safe in its tight embrace, how unmasculine. :gay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Was there a ww2 Andrew bolt crying for people to be more afraid during the blitz?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

quote:

Luke Fourniotis had parked his truck in a nearby side street and had wandered down to “check it out” a few minutes earlier

I was chatting to one of the cops, just being curious, then all of sudden we just hear all these shots,” the 22-year-old said.

“Everyone just panicked. I started running but I didn’t know where the shots were coming from so I had this thought: ‘Are they shooting at us?’ My heart was in my throat, I nearly dropped my Chico Roll. Yeah, it was scary.”

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Somebody posted about having a friend who was talking about Muslim religious leaders secretly approving of terrorist acts they've publicly denounced a couple of days ago; this probably won't help but you could try:

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/london-bridge-attack-british-imams-refuse-to-perform-funerals-for-attackers/ posted:

Over 130 imams from across the United Kingdom have said they will refuse to perform the traditional Islamic funeral prayer for the London and Manchester terror attackers. The ritual is normally carried out for every Muslim, regardless of their actions.

In what is a highly unusual move, Muslim religious leaders from different schools of Islam -- both Sunni and Shia -- issued a statement late Monday saying their pain at the suffering of the victims of Saturday's attacks had led to their decision, and they called on others imams to follow suit.

"We are deeply hurt that a spate of terror attacks have been committed in our country once more by murderers who seek to gain religious legitimacy for their actions. We seek to clarify that their reprehensible actions have neither legitimacy nor our sympathy," the statement put out by the Muslim Council of Britain (MCB), an umbrella body representing over 500 organizations, read.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/london-bridge-attack-british-imams-refuse-to-perform-funerals-for-attackers/

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

DancingShade posted:

Can we send him back to what I think must have been a British slum?

He's already in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

TONIGHT: Cheap place's to rent vans near Aly waleeds house

• Locked thread