Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

TF2 HAT MINING RIG posted:

So when Pauline comes back again in ten years who will be the new evil after China then Islam?

Cyborgs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
In happier news, I would like to thank whoever it was who suggested fighting against a falsely issued VEC fine like an angry pensioner. It worked, it was fun, and now I don't have to pay money for somebody else's fuckup!

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

gay picnic defence posted:

Or you could do your duty and vote for your preferred property developer lackey

Hey, I did, it's not my fault!

But yeah, I think what might've gotten me over the line was the paragraph where I explained, in unprovably-specific detail, exactly which mailbox I went to and what pharmacy I was going to at the time to get a refill of what prescription drug. I could be making every single part of that up (although I wasn't), they wouldn't know, but it sounds legit if it's that specific!

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

bandaid.friend posted:

If glitter bombings are the work of 'violent extremists', why haven't any fairies come forward to condemn the latest attack

https://twitter.com/KirralieS/status/872253571638505473

I feel like just a short while ago, I was angry about holiday eggs

Isn't Ramadan not really a 'happy' time of year? I always find it weird that basically the only mass culture/media thing I've seen that got that was The Simpsons making a joke about an all-inclusive holiday special.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
Help me out, Latika Bourke used to be a decent journalist, right? I'm not imagining that? I swear I remember her having credibility.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

ssmagus posted:

Red rooster is somehow more garbage than KFC.

It wasn't 5 years ago, but now?

KFC was always my lovely Fast-Food Place Of Choice, and over time I've slowly come to the conclusion this may be a personal flaw of some kind.

I mean, none of them are great, and I was certainly never claiming KFC as a good dinner. But my favorite of all possible fast food chains is the one almost universally considered the worst, which can't be anything but proof that I've got poor taste.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

Lid posted:

KFC is and always will be great and its love is unironic. Also you can get hot n spicy all year round at the one on George St. Plus KFC chips are best fast food chips.

Those chips are probably what tipped the scale, knowing me.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

JBP posted:

I know a lot of full on feminists that don't want trans women in their grill and my hot take is "fair enough".

Hi, I actually am a trans woman.

There is a marked difference between what I hope you're alluding to here and who's actually being described with the term 'TERF'. I can understand the concept of wanting to focus the narrative of protests and such on cisgender women; I don't agree with being left out in the cold so to speak, but I can conceptually agree with not wanting to muddy a narrative if you're pushing for something specific.

TERFs are not that, although they may hide behind that. Generally, TERFs disagree that trans women are even women, hence the 'E' standing for 'Exclusionary'. To them trans women are at best confused, at-average mentally ill, at worst predators in waiting, and in all cases not legitimate. And frankly, gently caress those people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
This is like when a show tries to ramp up for the season finale but forgot to actually lay down the groudwork for it, so suddenly a bunch of big poo poo happens at once out of nowhere in an attempt to get every plotline to resolve.

• Locked thread