Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

snoremac posted:

Surely the newspaper can give Caleb a more flattering photo.

When you look like a star mole's anus, that's probably as flattering as it's gonna get.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Graic Gabtar posted:

Sounds great until your kids are holding your hand while you sign the paperwork.

I know you're just doing your fine impression of a dullard here, but honestly if I either no longer have the strength to hold a pen or the wits left to notice, they can go ahead and sign me up.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

QUACKTASTIC posted:

MiGoreng and Farmers Union Ice Coffee are the only things you need in life

Dear god, do you smell like the toilet at a Magic the Gathering comp?

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Endman posted:

I only lurked LF; never posted. But I do remember the great debate in D&D Auspol re: beetroot vs pineapple on a burger

What debate? Pineapple and hot sauce was unanimously agreed upon from memory.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Birdstrike posted:

where's the egg?

on your face m8

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

JBP posted:

I do this but I went to private school and haven't got kids yet because I drive women away with my unwavering support of Israel.

The thread has a permabanned user to introduce you to. How do you feel about (for a given value of) erotic Ariel Sharon literature?

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
And it begins.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Zenithe posted:

I hope you're happy :colbert:

Slightly underwhelmed actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU