Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service

open24hours posted:

One of the smartest people in Australian universities weighs in.

Makes a number of good points. Why aren't Western secular nations calling for a holy war?

hmm yes aggressively oppressing, othering and disenfranchising an entire religion probably won't encourage any sort of radicalisation or retaliation but then again i have the synaptic density of a particularly loose stool so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service

EoinCannon posted:

This Chinese donations thing is another 4 corners investigation where I'm gobsmacked and expect federal police to be kicking down doors and politicians running for cover the next day and then I'm disappointed when nothing happens.

*Edit* they went after the greyhound trainers in a big loving hurry though

Dogs are more sympathetic than human beings.

• Locked thread