Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

The grand saga that keeps unfolding.
The budget has been unveiled, the faltering emperor is attempting to sell it to the people and a sinister force is preparing to grab power in Queensland on the periphery.
With the threat of universal real estate going down the shitter, there seems to be no end to this madness.

Duke Bill Shorten of House Labor
Maneuvered into power by the unions shadowy forces, Duke Shorten seems to be the best hope to oust the emperor.
Not the most progressive force but that is overlooked when the current wielders of power is unhinged.
This of course assumes he doesn't slip up and his enemies failing to oppose him.

Rhinehart of the Mining Guilds
Behind the throne is the money of the minings guilds that flows into it's coffers.
Sometimes the guild is represented by the Adani's, the Shenhua, but most recognizably by the Rhinehart.
Having cut down a previous emperor, they show no qualms in doing whatever to keep damaging the universal environment and line their pockets.

Emperor Malcolm Turnbull of House Liberal
As a result of the disastrous leadership of Emperor Abbott, Turnbull was installed by the house.
What everyone didn't expect was for him to turn into a pale imitation of his predecessor.
Most recent is Turnbull's rejigging of the 457 Visa to win over the populace.
Will the recent budget serve as a trigger to remove him? Only time will tell.

Baron Barnaby Joyce of House National
The stooge of the current emperor that is meant to be representing the periphery.
Known for his outlandish antics such as advocating the genocide of Australian carp and relocating governmental departments to the fringe.
He is however facing off against a sinister force who claim that they can do his job better.

Di Natale of the Greensmen
Advocates of living a sustainable lifestyle with regard to the universal environment.
A worthy ally of House Labor depending on circumstances.
Di Natale however faces disunity from those who seek to abolish the current mode of universal rule all together.

Pauline Hanson of One Nation
The sinister force that hopes to disrupt the canon of Auspol and declare jihad on all not like them.
Emerging from the darkness they have come to peddle the worst kind of politics behind Hanson.
After a defeat in the universal west they look to the east to gain a major foothold.
Their campaign however recently encountered a hickup when it turned out they may have broken electoral law the rules of engagement which could lead to the full force of the empire being brought down on them.

We are a country of heroes

Please do not use any of the TRIGGERS unless you want things to go very badly (you're here so you obviously do)

Bogan King fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Jun 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

You Am I posted:

It's almost like Hanson is becoming the type of politician that she always rails against: just there for the benefits and perks, but can't be bothered turning up to committees. Didn't she want Ashby to turn up as her proxy instead of herself for a senate hearing?

Yes and that went over just a treat with everyone else there. Although I'm sure there were more than a few who would like this to be a thing so they do even less.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

First home buyers need 40 years' worth of savings for a Sydney deposit, UBS modelling shows [ABC]

Figured I'd save you all another wall of text this evening. Not like ABC is going to put up a paywall just yet, we're not quite that far gone.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

:unsmigghh:

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Dastyari was in Borough having a meal when it was attacked [ABC]. Definitely sounds like he wasn't in much danger but that doesn't sound like a fun place to have been at all.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

It took the ABC 4 agonisingly slow minutes to call the London attacks terrorism after official word was put out that it was in fact a terrorist attack. Imagine how much better the world would be if in fact they were just running their mouths off about what ever the gently caress they felt like instead of doing their job and reporting things as they become known.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

:byodame:

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

VPN? just edit your hosts file lol.

Why, https://unblockall.xyz/ does basically all of that and no need to change anything.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

https://twitter.com/shalailah/status/871548988469592064

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

snoremac posted:

Are there readership figures available for news outlets, including online?

Mumbrela has your back. That's digital news anyway. Shouldn't be hard to track down regular TV numbers either.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Endman posted:

Crowdfunded blockades to stop fire fighters putting out fires in nazis' houses

So much for the tolerant left.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

DancingShade posted:

You know for a young lady Daisy looks a lot like a 38 year old meth head.

Not that I'm suggesting anything.

I've done a bunch of meth in my time and never written anything half as garbage as her Leak bit.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

https://twitter.com/MarkDiStef/status/871562826367721474

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

gay picnic defence posted:

I got out of mine too

For future reference the guy at the VEC told me what they look for is a lot of detail in your explanation so if you mention a specific mail box and time of day that you went and posted your vote you'll probably get away with it. Or you could do your duty and vote for your preferred property developer lackey

Be the change you want to see and become that developers lackey.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I know this isn't auspol but Grog is auspol af and this is just :magical:

https://twitter.com/GrogsGamut/status/871839593582141440

Tinpot dictator poo poo right there.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Melbourne dude was apparently yelling that it was for both IS and AQ. Given that those two are at full blown war with each other it is highly unlikely that he was doing anything other than being crazy and yelling edgy stuff. Every edgelorde flipping out is going to be pulling this sort of poo poo for years so don't read much into it.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Snitches get stitches, or don't talk to senate enquiries about how poo poo the ADF is or you and everyone like you will have your lives destroyed [Guardian]

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Kafka Syrup posted:

Coal AND a corruption scandal? It's like my birthday.

https://twitter.com/PaulaD7news/status/871972911158054912

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Yeah, not a lot of legitimate reasons to carry that kind of cash without declaring it. Vanishingly close to zero really.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

https://twitter.com/James_Jeffrey/status/871984266548301824

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

https://twitter.com/mattjcan/status/871981294221012992

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Australian woman confirmed dead in London attack [ABC]

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

TF2 HAT MINING RIG posted:

Didn't the goverment come out right after the attack and say no Aussies were hurt?

She was a nurse so not really a person in the eyes of the LNP

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

It's fine to be dodgy as long as the rules - which we make anyway - are followed [Guardian]

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

If only there was news stories covering this story that we're reading about in the news then maybe we'd have coverage of it.

-----------------------------------------------

https://twitter.com/MarkDiStef/status/872213209230360576

https://twitter.com/MarkDiStef/status/872213954608504832

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

""Pauline Hanson [Facebook posted:

Successive Governments to date have failed to act strongly enough to keep Australia safe from the growing threat of Islamic terrorism. More must be done. I believe police and security agencies’ powers need to be increased to allow them to effectively target those on terror watch lists before they become violent.

Stronger action needs to be taken on migrants and refugees who come to the attention of Australian security forces. Those on watch lists who are not Australian citizens need to be deported and those who are, interned to neutralise their possible harm to this country.

Hanson Macht Frei

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Alternatively:

Alternatively 2.0:

Grog has :words: [Guardian]

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Remember how Turnbull had a go at Victoria for letting that guy on ASIO watchlist get parole. Turns out no one was ever told about it so they had no way of knowing and it is actually ASIO to blame. SBS linky for details. :golfclap:

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

https://twitter.com/joshgnosis/status/872336741327417345

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS ROCKY V AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ROCKY. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/872415017366200321/vid/320x180/IXCcZScpgsuXFv-t.mp4

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Law enforcement always use armour piercing rounds these days. Ever since they had their poo poo handed to them by the infamous terrorist Ned Kelly and his band of jihadis they've sworn never again.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Isn't desertification bad for avos though?

Way to ruin my lust for a nuclear fallout hellscape.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Maybe smashed prickly pear on damper will take off?

I love me some prickly pear so hopefully it doesn't and it is all mine.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

You Am I posted:

And the worst thing is they have the USA's stamp of approval to go and do whatever the Saudis want to do in the Middle East. Just when you thought it was chaotic enough

That is mostly because of stuff like this though

https://twitter.com/SimonMarksFSN/status/872858486895513600

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

https://twitter.com/PoliticsFairfax/status/872692344918728704

Yo Malcolm, we heard you like walls so we're building a wall where we're building your wall so you could have a wall where you wall is going to go.

• Locked thread