Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)
And bills literally multiply if you don't pay them. That 10% of your income is going to be spent paying late fees. What a treat!

e:^The greatest truth about Shorten is that he has no position, so that one might work, but it's also only slightly less true for the rest of them.

WhiskeyWhiskers fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Jun 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
I've definitely had to race back home when I've forgotten my wallet and don't want to get bodyslammed by metcops. Would be handy.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."

Bogan King posted:

Bet you all wished you lived in Sydney now

Gross af when you've heard the exact analogy used a thousand times about why male promiscuity is good, but women are sluts.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
I don't know how I feel about unity in politics. I'd like to think that if ministers were able to defy the whip more, as in Britain, that poo poo like our concentration camps would have been voted down. But it's the Labor party and I can't imagine any have a soul regardless.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."

First against the wall.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."

GoldStandardConure posted:

Just wont have prices displayed on the shelf, so you scan it with your phone which shows the price and adds it to your basket, locking the price in, which then deducts from your ShopWallet you add funds to or loving whatever.

:negative:

The worst thing about it will be how many loving editorials we'll have to read about how the reason the poors are struggling is because they aren't shopping at the right time and if they only did that they'd be as rich as me, a smart person in journalism in TYOOL 2022.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."

Zenithe posted:

loving lol if you think I'm leaving my bike at my local train station for any length of time.

You wouldn't though? You'd take it on the train and ride to work, lock it up there?

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
I'm used to nice V-line trains, I pity you schmucks in the city.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."

open24hours posted:

That doesn't seem real.

It's not, apparently a youtube parody account.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."

Goffer posted:

What would happen if the Australian Greens Part were the Australian Labor party?

Checks out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orchiectomy

Hmmm, yes I do believe the Italians are onto something here.

• Locked thread