Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

Anidav posted:

Foxtel's legal crusade against online piracy has intensified, with the company applying to add 127 additional URLs to its proposed block list in Federal Court. The new sites under the ban hammer include YesMovies, Vumoo, LosMovies, CartoonHD, Project Free TV 1, Torlock and 1337x. Here is the full list.

Thanks Foxtel for the sweet list of sites I can access via my cheap VPN instead of your lovely library of trash for the low price of $130/month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

I love the last paragraph of that article that's basically saying "we want to be able to increase scrutiny to uncomfortable levels in any organization which opposes our views."

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

I joined last week. :)

Do we get sweet membership cards?

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

#BeautifulDaisy is as bad at debating on this triple j hack (male priviledge) thing as she is at writing erotic funeral stories.

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Starshark posted:

Personally I'd rather half-wits like Cousens get all the attention. We're better off that the right-wingers in the spotlight are dumb as gently caress. Can you imagine Miranda Devine if she could string together an argument? Someone with the communications skills of Bolt who isn't a screaming pissbaby? Rowan Dean with the rolling in faeces? Makes me shudder.

Silver lining, I guess?

You're a gem, Bogan King. This is glorious.

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Jonah Galtberg posted:

get this slutshaming objectifying marginalising mansplaining trash outta here

Agreed, friend.

Make fun of her fetish for dead old racist men and her shithouse writing, not her appearance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Lid posted:

a lot of people dont want to be on sub crews because its so claustrophobic.

No sunlight, lovely conditions, have to live in Rockingham, limited opportunities to smoke, sharing sleep spaces, working with weirdos etc.

• Locked thread