Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
do it on my face
Feb 6, 2005
°

Starshark posted:

They can't really depose Turnbull without looking like RuddGillardRudd, can they? They're sort of stuck with this dead fish. And I love it.

Doesn't stop Tones from doing his damnedest. :discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

do it on my face
Feb 6, 2005
°
When the oceans dry up we won't need to turn any boats back. Checkmate, terrorists.

do it on my face
Feb 6, 2005
°

bitmap posted:

something mildly decent has happened but nothing explicitly good, right?

So you HAVE kept up with auspol.

do it on my face
Feb 6, 2005
°
If Red had been talking to Mia, maybe.

do it on my face
Feb 6, 2005
°
An entire month of Mia Freedman meltdowns, who could've predicted it :allears:

do it on my face
Feb 6, 2005
°

Hobo Erotica posted:

Dude after the banker husband thing i thought you'd have the sense to let it go

I wanted to call attention to this earlier but now works fine.

do it on my face
Feb 6, 2005
°
Well now I'm picturing milky driving an exterminator van with bike helmets mounted on spikes like skulls in the Mad Max Auspol remake/destined future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

do it on my face
Feb 6, 2005
°
Can't wait to see what next month's thread does with Mia, Pell and splits :allears:

• Locked thread