Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Chimera-gui posted:

Sounds about right cause I know a four player co-op game does exist for Shrek since four player co-op games such as Digimon World 4 were a thing at the time.

Digimon World 4 is a great thing to point out in a thread about a bad game, because this still looks better than that awful, boring game. At least watching this is hilarious.

Gotta go fast, Shrek.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

GamesAreSupernice posted:

You have no idea the trauma Digimon World 4 has brought upon my soul

I played it very little. That's all I needed to realize it was terrible, and I beat Digimon World 3.

Also Shrek for AGDQ or SGDQ. C'mon, we want to see it.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Did you get killed during the SAVING GOOD JOB part after getting Prince Charming to his room? You were still taking damage after saving the prisoners, too.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

This being originally a tech demo genuinely explains a lot. If anything, it's surprisingly playable for a demo, with quite a bit of gameplay for something that should be mostly limited. Sure, that gameplay is repetitive and broken, but it's there.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Yeah, that isn't a great finale but it's an acceptable one. I don't think the game itself deserves more, so it's fine, it's playable, just like the rest of this weird game.

Good LP, I don't think I would've seen this weird SonicShrek game otherwise.

• Locked thread