Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
You only know about his ranting because of hear-say from a colleague you are close with. If he even gets a hint that you are aware of his rant, knows that you are using it to get him fired and that you heard of it through someone that it might be known you trust, it might be used against you.

Just use the knowledge to keep feeding the guy rope, he'll hang himself. Do NOT let it slip in any way that you know about what he said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Bill Pullman posted:

Not to be dense, but you mean don't let it slip to him only, right? You're not warning me against mentioning this to my boss and possibly HR?

How would his union rep or lawyer use it if they knew that at some point in the process you are in you used hear-say from one of your known close coworkers against him? If I were your boss and you told me this I would shut you up right then and there and say that you never said it and I never heard it.

Again, you are most likely in the right and the guy will just gently caress himself up, but this is the kind of poo poo that will poison the well in you and your companys disfavor.

• Locked thread