Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Last year I made the art for Loteria del Adios and the year before I worked on Deliverer. If anybody wants to help me out with the programming it would be neat but otherwise I know enough Unity that I can get by on my own.

I do need a music-making person because that's basically wizardy to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

You can work in Unity in 3D or 2D without much difference and there are tutorials on basically everything.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

A bootleg of a bootleg an original game makes.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Speedy Jimmy will deliver your booze wherever you are.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

We have a logo

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Still missing quite a few animations but there is some progress.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

You just made me realize that Rocket League is basically 3D Pong with teams.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Thanks, I've been using steamboat Willie and other old cartoons as inspiration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I missed the stream but I'm pretty happy that Booze Blues was the runner up for the art category, there were lots of games with great art this year.

Grats to all the winners and everyone else who participated too.

• Locked thread