Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Tube posted:

If I were to compete this year (which I haven't in a few, and probably won't this year either), would it be acceptable under the current rules to create art assets using stop-motion animation of real-world objects such as, say, action figures or Barbie dolls? I've considered doing that several years running now, and just couldn't be bothered to take the time, but who knows, maybe this year will be different.

if anything i've ever made is a valid entry... then yes this will probably be fine :v:

it's just a really roundabout way to create a sprite anyway, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

made their models all wal mart fat and make bba stand for "big blobby american"

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Afal posted:

Haven't got a name yet. Annoyed Buzzards? Irate Pigeons? Why The Hell Is That MSPaint Bird Wearing MSPaint Dungarees?

昂 裡 鳥

Fur20 fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Jul 9, 2017

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

omg are you making egatrek

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Rob Filter posted:

What I asked my teams artist to draw: A statue with an open mouth that can shoot projectiles from the mouth.
What I expected: A cute, small statue, in bright, strong colors.
What I got:

talk about rolling a nat 1 on your leadership check

• Locked thread