Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

blaise rascal posted:

Can I make an RPG maker game?

I did one year, just make sure that all your assets are packed into the game and that you do not include ones you don't use.

Make it a Zip file, since no judge wants to install anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Day 2:

:3:

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

My system needed games, so here they are:

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Where I'll be going for crimes against pixels.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

sHexEx Classic is now finished. You can grab it at the Jam page.

I'm going to underscope next year. Super underscope. No more big huge ideas that burn me out in the end.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Giggs posted:

I played more games!

ShexEx - ShexEx Classic Edition
Good voice acting quality and performances, a nice variety of bootlegs, though I wish there was a little more interaction in a few of them so that the experience would be a bit longer. Funnily enough, I went to the control options page, scrolled right until I hit some configuration, then accidentally hit the “I’m done here” button and went back to the games screen, no idea how to get back in there. I figured it out though, don’t worry. I also then noticed a reset button for the controls exists.

Thank you for playing, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Some of the games were much shorter because of burn out, I really feel like I should have focused on 3 higher quality games and then did the multi cart graphics hack thing.

The controls schemes could have used a confirm button, but I never got to that Todo.

It takes like beats.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

I did not see it posted, but the gong show has started like the schedule said.

https://www.twitch.tv/awfuljams?no-mobile-redirect=true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Part 2 Gong Show starting now:

https://www.twitch.tv/awfuljams

• Locked thread