Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

ITT I pop nerve pills every time my mother in law screams at me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Hector, you get one share for posting this thread, four shares for your posts, one share for posting an image, and one share for being a Something Awful member.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

get that OUT of my face posted:

movies with big-name ensemble casts were to '60s movies as super hero movies are to today's hollywood. Mad x4 World was the most well-known one but there were a bunch of terrible ones that were trying to capitalize on its success

Actually, the '56 film of Around the World in 80 Days is what started the cameo epic craze and was a bigger success - even won a bunch of Oscars.

Mad World, though, was a big success too. It was the first movie released in "Super Cinerama" which was basically 70mm with special prints that compressed the image in a way that it looked normal on the deeply curved Cinerama screens.

• Locked thread