Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

I conclude that Crosby is the one with bad breathe.

This series needs 7 games. I haven't seen this level of excitement and stupidity since the 2011 Canucks/Bruins series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Wow that anthem was terrible

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Oh my god that catfish with a hat and a penguin in its mouth!

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

I'm already a huge fan of hatfish

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Wow that was an awful hit how did go uncalled?

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

The moment that went in I knew that would be reviewed. I hate the challenge so much.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Zyla posted:

here
s hatfish again

I am a fan of hatfish

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Wonderllama posted:

Offsides goal please

But by an inch so we can spend 10 pages in the n/v thread dissecting grainy video freeze frames zapruder film style

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Cup goal Crosby

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Preds shoulda challenged

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Ginette Reno posted:

Yeah I thought it looked on but I'd be curious to see a closer angle

Me too. It was close as hell and certainly worth the risk.

Forsberg channelling his inner Henrik Sedin.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Ginette Reno posted:

Even if the puck didn't go over before him it can still be onsides if it was deemed he had control as he entered the zone which you could obviously have argued he did

I have no idea where the "had control" thing suddenly came from. Offsides has never been called like that. The only time an attacker can precede the puck into the zone is if a player is skating backwards which Crosby objectively was not.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Holy poo poo

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

The best sport. It just is.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

If ever a series needed seven games

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Yeeehaw!

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

ThinkTank posted:

If ever a series needed seven games

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Raylen posted:

Donald Trump wants the Nashville Predators to win

Two thirds of Tennessee voted for him!

(Nashville went convincingly for Hillary though)

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

I kinda wouldn't mind making it illegal for goalies to play the puck beyond the hash marks. Goalies coming out to play the puck kills a bunch of breakaways. The Preds forwards actually held off there fearing that Murray would play it past them.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Hip Now and Wow! posted:

I wish they would get rid of the trapezoid and let goalies actually play the puck more.

You seem to have forgotten Turco and Brodeur acting as a third defenceman in the trap. It suuuuucked.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Zyla posted:

no way man i loved HASEK's insane dives

Where goalies are concerned, Hasek is the exception to every rule. For that one Gaborik flip there have been ten thousand breakaways taken away by the goalie rushing out to play it. If goalies were forced to stay in the net there would be another breakaway every game or two which is a good thing imo and worth losing the very rare cool goalie forward collision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

It ain't a series until someone wins a road game

• Locked thread