Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I for one am glad it seems they're doing Bray/Seth and Roman/Finn rather than Finn/Bray. Also if Brock gave a gently caress that's a hell of a set of three big matches for Testicles: The PPV.

Also that Dean/Miz segment was an example of how to do something like This Is Your Life right. That was a good segment, and I'm bored of the feud even.

cams posted:

joe should squash lesnar

MARK YOUR loving CALENDARS

I AGREE WITH CAMS

gently caress Brock, Joe should punk him out utterly.

SamuraiFoochs fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Jun 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

Nobody wants to blame the talent, which is weird at times because it's not like anybody else could be responsible for BayleySpinningOnCharlotte.gif

Yes, tons of people who were great and over magically forgot how to be good going to the main roster every loving time. It couldn't possibly be bad writing, agenting, and too much micromanagement. No sirree. Not possible, everyone just sucks!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

Of all the times for me to not have the link for one of the 17 gifs where Miz couldn't catch someone

What in the ever loving gently caress does this have to do with anything? Yes, talent botches. That's clearly the issue, not the systematic terrible writing, worse booking, and a fundamental either lack of knowing what works in wrestling, promos, and character work, or just not giving a gently caress that the people backstage are largely terrible.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Aphrodite posted:

They almost never have to talk in NXT or run their own matches.

I'd buy that for PC guys and gals, not Sami Zayn, Shinsuke Nakamura, Finn Balor or the entire cruiserweight division which I consider an extension of NXT. WWE has absolutely awful writers, bookers, and to a lesser extent agents.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

oldpainless posted:

I agree with you but I think "systemic" would have been better then "systematic". I'm just trying to help you out buddy

Good looking out. Phone posting has ruined me!

Sorry for double post.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bill Goldberg posted:

what do you want from us

I want people to stop simultaneously jerking off about how WWE Is Bad Because Indy Geeks Suck quasi-gimmick posting while also making GBS threads on the few things about WWE that actually are enjoyable, like both midcard title feuds and for the most part most of the in ring action on PPVs. A lot of stuff in WWE is squandered. But that's 95%+ on the people backstage, not [insert wrestler here] being bad. It's dumb as hell and I genuinely can't tell who's joking and who is just stupid sometimes.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Dimebags Brain posted:

just lol if you're not shitposting beneath at least like three layers of irony.

I personally would prefer to just watch wrestling and honestly comment on it rather than wrapping myself in ironic shitposts to convince myself that I'm so much cooler than those plebs who think wrestling is often cool and fun even when heavily flawed. :shobon:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

You're a good dude, Foochs.

Thanks boss. :)

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RealFoxy posted:

Someone is trying to heavily imply that Bayley is walking out on the WWE soon and "Pull a CM Punk". I can't see her just walking out after so little time though, even if she's completely frustrated with how things are going on RAW

Not to mention it's​ a dumb analogy because it wouldn't mean poo poo.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RealFoxy posted:

At best we could get some stories about women's treatment in WWE

True. I mean don't get me wrong, I like Bayley​ and it's sad WWE ruined her but she's not Punk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

SAY YEAH

This is awesome news.

• Locked thread