Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I think Titus has feuded with every black guy on RAW. Looking forward to Titus vs Sasha Banks... unless they wanna give Otunga a run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Tato posted:

The Jinder thing is a bummer to me because it's a storyline I've always wanted - a dude who is a total jobber and no one thinks has a chance ends up coming out of nowhere to win the title. I've always wanted them to have a random Royal Rumble where someone totally unexpected wins, especially since they have 2 titles and the Royal Rumble winner doesn't technically have to "main event." The closest we really got were the Santino teases for Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber and people ate that poo poo up. I'm not saying it would have to be a long term title thing, the guy could just hold it for a month or two, but I always thought it would be a cool underdog story.

Of course, in these scenarios we're talking about guys with charisma like Santino and Heath Slater who can get the crowd behind them. Not Jinder Mahal, who totally sucks.

The rumble could use that juuuuust once so they can freshen up the whole "ANYBODY CAN WIN" line. It's like no, everybody can't win, the winner is going to be the #1 face, #1 heel, #2 face, or #2 heel.... or Sheamus. Hell you even have years where the winner is the guy ALREADY feuding with the champion.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Why didn't the pedigree ever get renamed? That pun stopped fitting his character in like 1996.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I remember how hype the Apollo Crews debut was... sigh. The brand split forcing early callups led to like 2 good things and 50 bad things.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Cavauro posted:

bayley is being booked as the identifiable loser nerd girl who's being bullied by the cheerleader in order to appeal to little kids just like everyone wanted. I remember a group of people here, and I believe you were a part of it, even specifically committee-booked a similar weapons match with the same storyline. Why are you suddenly renouncing all blame? it's Time to "pain the piper" as they say

The fantasy is the "standing up to and defeating the bully" part. Not the crying in fetal position while the bully beats you to death part. That's too real :ohdear:

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Bayley's storyline would be like if Office Space ended with the main character working at Wal-Mart and the manager becoming a multi-billionaire.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Looking forward to 2017 Bayley making WhatCulture Wrestling's "Top 10 Pussies" video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Wazzu posted:

'Bayley hasn't kissed a boy' may actually be a storyline they think is worth doing.

Yes WWE, tell us how the woman with the huge butt and visible abs never attracted a guy.

• Locked thread