Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I don't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Daunte Vicknabb posted:

Rename the Pedigree to "Kiss the Ring" imo since it works on many levels and is good.

Kiss the Ring shoulda been Prince Albert's move.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Sanguinia posted:

Why is Nia posting cutesy tweets about the woman who screwed her out the title a week ago?

It's "neat" when they maintain their fiction throughout their day to day life, but I would never ask them to.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Sanguinia posted:

I mean, I'm not expecting her not to ride in the same car as Alexa to preserve kayfabe for the sake of random fans in the street or whatever, but the official WWE twitter accounts are consistently in-character. I believe several wrestlers even have second Out Of Character accounts specifically because they're expected to keep their WWE profile in-character. The announcers regularly reference the official twitter accounts for plot points and WWE.Com displays recent updates, the company clearly considers them part of the overall fiction they put out. If all of that weren't the case and the twitter accounts were just theirs I would agree, but given all those facts a tweet like that is a pretty major immersion break. Strowman isn't tweeting video of him goofing around with Roman on the weekends.

Xavier Woods plays videogames against his mortal enemies for our amusement. Nia Jaxx is in a weird position of straddling horrible monster and cuddly body positive rep. There are no rules for social media, outside of the rules for social media.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

bradzilla posted:

Jinder got fired, rehired and won the WWE Championship in less than 3 years lol

I'm proud of him.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

That DICK! posted:

Consider this: Nia is a bad wrestler who doesn't really understand the functions of a good wrestling performance and never will, and every raw should start with her being launched out of a cannon

What the gently caress?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

That DICK! posted:

That outfit was made for cannons

Queens are coronated, not canonized.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Big scoop coming. Been sitting on it for weeks. Gonna drop it tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Jojo has garnered a huge following with her nightly selfies in skin-tight clothes for fans who can't make it to the arena

• Locked thread