Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im cute
Sep 21, 2009

cams posted:

joe should squash lesnar

i hope they legit beat the poo poo out of each other in the ring and have a good time doing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

DoctorGonzo posted:

Honest post: wwe writing sucks, Bayley gimmick is loving stupid, Alexa has a awesome booty, foochs doesnt know how to write.

Horizon Zero Dawn loving sucks and i wish i bought Witcher GOTY instead
#hottake

bayley's butt is much nicer than alexa's butt. as for the rest of this post, i don't know i don't watch anime.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

The Bee posted:

Yes, but:

Seriously, what was the deal with that move? Between that and the elbow to the corner botchfest, a newer friend I've watched with basically thinks Bayley is a complete joke.

Almost as bad and embarassing as the Gator Roll.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

is Total Divas worth watching if you don't give a poo poo about the Bella twins?

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

i don't watch much reality tv besides the naked survival one and the one about those alaskan wilderness families so I have honestly no idea what to expect, but if its anything like those it's prob ok.

also, turn Bayley heel and have her use Izzy as a human shield in the ring

im cute fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Jun 9, 2017

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Blaise330 posted:

Why didn't the pedigree ever get renamed? That pun stopped fitting his character in like 1996.

Dr. Baker posted:

What should we call it now?

The Breadwinner

Wait never mind this is better:

Grendels Dad posted:

The Face Burial.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Blaise330 posted:

I remember how hype the Apollo Crews debut was... sigh. The brand split forcing early callups led to like 2 good things and 50 bad things.

I count Breezango and the current Women's Division but the second one only half the time. So like, 1.5 good things and numerous lovely burials and wastes, including coolest tag team in the world The Ascension.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Blaise330 posted:

Looking forward to 2017 Bayley making WhatCulture Wrestling's "Top 10 Pussies" video.

Don't be lewd about my girlfriend Bayley

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Imagine being a huge fan of a company and working your rear end off to make it there only to realize it is a predatory and uncaring meat grinder run like it's the mob and your don is a senile steroid-retarded muscleman fetishist.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Cavauro posted:

Imagine being a huge fan of a company and working your rear end off to make it there and then you see this

amazeing

Push the Human Spider

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Twitter is kayfabe

Instagram is real life.

When wrestlers cross-post, that is a mystery for the fans to solve

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

DoctorGonzo posted:

whats onlyfans?

isn't that site for totally-not-prostitiutes?

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

DoctorGonzo posted:

Please dont talk about Shelly Martinez like that.

you paid $150 for 4 jpgs and a "sexy backstage video" didn't you

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Push El Burrito posted:

Braun Strowman should wear a mask to hide his pretty face.

2 cute 4 heel work

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

DoctorGonzo posted:

what does he-she-it-xir means by this?!

I mean, you can get the basic Nicolette Shea experience for $15/mo, but eventually you will want to bite the bullet and get the full experience for merely $2000/hr. Also please don't click those at work.

Kawalimus posted:

I've always felt this. She has a great look but you can tell she is a very nice person no matter what she's doing. Unfortunately WWE is too dumb to ever understand how to book such a person as a face.

That's one of the reasons Braun Strowman is so good. He looks and sounds like a big mean SOB so you really believe it. Even if you see him goofing off in various tweets and posts.

I think WWE is contractually obligated by The Curse to have at least one large woman on the payroll at all times, and Tamina god bless her just isn't monstrous enough.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

For $75,000 I hope she doesn't expect you to shower every day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

There's like a half dozen+ men in or formerly in WWE who've competed at an Olympic level, but I can't think of any women who fit that bill. Ronda Rousey could be the first!

• Locked thread