Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

The Bee posted:

Yes, but:

Seriously, what was the deal with that move? Between that and the elbow to the corner botchfest, a newer friend I've watched with basically thinks Bayley is a complete joke.

She's just having fun out there maggle!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

I think it's both

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

I can only assume that since Bayley has been called up, the light in izzys eyes goes out a little bit more every week and soon she will be a lifeless husk

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

KUrt you have 168 hours a week in which to talk to Cory graves about texts. Why choose the three hours raw is on to meet with him? I mean geez come on

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

I blame the talent.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

I will say NXT did a fantastic job because it had me convinced Bayley and Sasha were good wrestlers but they've finally been exposed with the lights on bright

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

What in the ever loving gently caress does this have to do with anything? Yes, talent botches. That's clearly the issue, not the systematic terrible writing, worse booking, and a fundamental either lack of knowing what works in wrestling, promos, and character work, or just not giving a gently caress that the people backstage are largely terrible.

I agree with you but I think "systemic" would have been better then "systematic". I'm just trying to help you out buddy

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

NICE jugs CobiWann

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

That DICK! posted:

about 700 pounds hahahaa

https://youtu.be/7C0xkSpGINY

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

I'm kinda confused by johns interview. He says he works super hard and will do anything the new guy wants but after the feud they are unmotivated. Just kinda seems at odds

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

The producers actually try to get her to wear more clothing but she outright refuses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Roman comes through the crowd again but instead of walking down the stairs he rides a surfboard down on a gigantic wave of his own piss

• Locked thread