Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

The_Rob posted:

I'm not sure why this move baffles goons so much. It's supposed to be a silly playful move that frustrates the heel because it makes them look silly. Like how is that confusing at all.
Goons are bitter, toxic people who will look for anything to be angry about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Keep up with the hilarious "Bayley is bad" posts everyone. Really funny poo poo :iamafag:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Tato posted:

The past few years have shown me that everyone was never really any good. Except for AJ fuckin Styles who continues to have great matches and even carries non-wrestlers like Shane McMahon and Dolph Ziggler to decent matches.
Couldn't do it with Jinder tho

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I want people to stop simultaneously jerking off about how WWE Is Bad Because Indy Geeks Suck quasi-gimmick posting while also making GBS threads on the few things about WWE that actually are enjoyable, like both midcard title feuds and for the most part most of the in ring action on PPVs. A lot of stuff in WWE is squandered. But that's 95%+ on the people backstage, not [insert wrestler here] being bad. It's dumb as hell and I genuinely can't tell who's joking and who is just stupid sometimes.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I personally would prefer to just watch wrestling and honestly comment on it rather than wrapping myself in ironic shitposts to convince myself that I'm so much cooler than those plebs who think wrestling is often cool and fun even when heavily flawed. :shobon:
:agreed: on both counts

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Shima Honnou posted:

All the talent is to blame for WWE being bad because despite having eyes and brains they haven't figured out that the only way things will be good is banding together to unionize or oust the McMahons and their yesmen or just borrow some guns from HBK and Brock then take over the company violently.

Not being ironic either something needs to be done about Vince and his family because they're driving this boat not towards an iceberg but rather they're on a collision course with loving Antarctica.
A great chunk of the roster no-showing a RAW out of protest would be amazing. It will never happen but a man can dream.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Watching a little bit of SDL from last night. People talk about Charlotte being bad on the mic, but Naomi...woof

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Strawberry Panda posted:

Not complaining but why is Nikki in her underwear?
You can see Brie's as well

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

freud mayweather posted:

It's probably the best show WWE is involved with. Like no matter how scripted it is, seeing wrestlers in everyday environments is fascinating. Watch Daniel Bryan doing homeopathy for a bum neck and a zillion concussions. Watch Renee Young be WWE's Cool Aunt. Watch The Miz be A Good Husband. It's all great.
Yeah, I normally hate "reality" TV with unbridled passion but Total Divas is an exception.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I wonder why they're putting more effort into Baron Corbin than Apollo Crews :thunk:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

bradzilla posted:

Jinder got fired, rehired and won the WWE Championship in less than 3 years lol
SteroidsHard work pays off

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Is it safe to Google "Shelly Martinez" at work

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Gonz posted:

Ronda has been attacking Enzo this whole time.
Please be this

E: or even the mystery person texting about Angle

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Jun 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Aren't dalilymail a poo poo news rag though?

quote:

And although she is not named in the court documents, the woman who allegedly made Samantha want to tap out of her marriage has been identified by Samantha's lawyer as the smoking hot WWE ring announcer Jojo Offerman.
Checks out

• Locked thread