Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
I missed Raw and it sounds like I didn't miss anything worthwhile except disappointment in Nia's booking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
All the talent is to blame for WWE being bad because despite having eyes and brains they haven't figured out that the only way things will be good is banding together to unionize or oust the McMahons and their yesmen or just borrow some guns from HBK and Brock then take over the company violently.

Not being ironic either something needs to be done about Vince and his family because they're driving this boat not towards an iceberg but rather they're on a collision course with loving Antarctica.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
one of my friends posted a picture of himself in Roman vest and gloves what should I do

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
She's not wrong and also can't possible far any further than valet for cruiserweights, so.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Hell yeah time to start watching Total Bellas for Nia and her cool dog.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
In character Nia is great and sweet and doesn't actually wish ill on anyone at all, she's just big and strong and destroys them by mistake like Hugo the Abominable Snowman.

Tamina's the one who destroys them on purpose which is also great.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Faceturn Nia, it's the perfect solution.

Also fire Bayley to mercifully end her suffering.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Bray got good taste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Controversial opinion but I respect you for being brave enough to have it.

• Locked thread