Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
All we need to complete the failure is a video package on Izzy throwing her Bayley merch and souvenirs in the garbage because she's such a loser. Might as well take Bayley to rock bottom and have her claw her way back up since they've damaged her so much already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

VJeff posted:

Raw averaged 2.98 million viewers, up 14% from last week. Joe = :signings:

And next week has Brock, they may actually break 3 mil!

Samoa Joe kicking rear end while Bayley and Finn don't appear on the show at all = ratings increase. Give the people what they want

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

The past few years have shown me that everyone was never really any good. Except for AJ fuckin Styles who continues to have great matches and even carries non-wrestlers like Shane McMahon and Dolph Ziggler to decent matches.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

It will definitely happen because Dean seems injury proof (cause he works so soft lol) and never takes breaks. There will always be periods where the top big guys are injured/popped for drugs and you have to shuffle the semi-over guy into the title picture. poo poo, that's how most Jericho reigns happened.

Seriously, has Ambrose taken any real time off since he debuted? He's gone a long time without ever turning or being absent and have people miss him.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

The Jinder thing is a bummer to me because it's a storyline I've always wanted - a dude who is a total jobber and no one thinks has a chance ends up coming out of nowhere to win the title. I've always wanted them to have a random Royal Rumble where someone totally unexpected wins, especially since they have 2 titles and the Royal Rumble winner doesn't technically have to "main event." The closest we really got were the Santino teases for Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber and people ate that poo poo up. I'm not saying it would have to be a long term title thing, the guy could just hold it for a month or two, but I always thought it would be a cool underdog story.

Of course, in these scenarios we're talking about guys with charisma like Santino and Heath Slater who can get the crowd behind them. Not Jinder Mahal, who totally sucks.

Tato fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Jun 7, 2017

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Blaise330 posted:

The rumble could use that juuuuust once so they can freshen up the whole "ANYBODY CAN WIN" line. It's like no, everybody can't win, the winner is going to be the #1 face, #1 heel, #2 face, or #2 heel.... or Sheamus. Hell you even have years where the winner is the guy ALREADY feuding with the champion.

yeah, I always wanted them to finally pull the trigger on Kofi or something, especially when the RR winner was curtain jerking Wrestlemania several years running. Just take a risk, everyone's already ordering the Rumble and WM.

Also, we've beaten this dead horse a million times, but jesus christ please move 205 Live. I checked out the TJP/Neville match from last night and thought it was great but hurt by the nonexistent crowd heat. Edit in the fake Smackdown pops and poo poo again, I don't care.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

quote:

Wrestling Observer: An interesting story is that some time back, Mahal had decided he was looking at getting out of wrestling and opening up a Subway sandwich shop and work some real estate

Never give up kids. Just eat fresh and get ripped and good things will come to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

That awesome video package and match at NXT are clearly not the way to get someone over. The way to get someone over is to portray them as a long term kissliss virgin dork who hasn't won a clean match in 6 months and specifically requested a match to show how hardcore she was only to actually prove she's a loving idiotic dolt and get her rear end kicked.

Unless she's coming back with an eye patch as "Punished Bayley" and utterly wrecking the entire division out of righteous anger, it's gonna be hard to dig out of this one.

• Locked thread