Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Man if Bayley went to hug Izzy and then Izzy stood up in a Little Miss Bliss shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

It doesn't really make the opponent look silly, though. They're just laying there while Bayley looks like she's having an episode.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Raskolnikov38 posted:

like the spinning move is dumb looking but i think its occurred once on the main roster? the fashion police bringing mops and squirt guns has happened multiple times but no one really seems to care about that

We also don't get overly earnest promos about how the fashion police wrote poetry about being wrestlers as kids. They are clearly presented as joke characters, whereas Bayley is honest and hardworking and full of heart but also just happens to be a giant spaz

The_Rob posted:

It's because they are men and this forum hates women.

lmao

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Bill Goldberg posted:

i drew a picture of bayley im sorry to everyone for my trolling

Bayley Stories to Tell in the Dark

• Locked thread