Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
I haven' t been watching lately but I've been following and I'm just appalled at how badly they hosed up Bayley, Sasha and Sami. I was at NXT Brooklyn when Sasha and Bayley had their match there and they were loving superstars. They stole the show from Owens and Balor. Bayley is the face they need to build around to replace Cena and they can't loving see it for some reason. I heard she was getting booed yesterday. I'm just not interested in seeing them waste talent like this.

On the other hand, I am really looking forward to Joe and Brock. That's probably gonna be real fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
I like really bad wrestling matches but I also like Bayley. Should I watch the lovely match from sunday?

• Locked thread