Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Sugar Blaster posted:

raw was pretty okay. samoa joe segment with paul heyman was tits out.

Yeah I loved that Joe segment, I really dug the moment he got in real close to Heyman and calmly explained he was going to put a beating on him, not out of malice but purely so Heyman could deliver a more effective message on his behalf to Brock.

Rest of the show was eh, okay. Surprising and controversial opinion time: 3 hours is too long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I personally would prefer to just watch wrestling and honestly comment on it

You're a good dude, Foochs.

DoctorGonzo posted:

i wish i bought Witcher GOTY instead

This is the default human condition for the last 10,000 years, we've tried to fill it with war, sex, religion, Hulkamania etc. It's just that we're lucky enough to have been alive at a time when it was possible to have the thing our ancestors unknowingly yearned for.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

He can still do PMs while probated, you can always check with him about whatever that was.

All that said, with how frequently and last-second Vince apparently changes his mind, I don't think you can really blame anybody for hearing that something was going to happen, posting about it, and then it not happening.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Smackdown results added to OP. The Fashion Files segment was once again the highlight of the show. I did like that they used Mojo as a way of demonstrating that Jinder has moved up since their earlier angle though.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

extradite THIS! posted:

I want a bizarre rear end New Day vs Breezango feud so god drat bad. That Fashion Files segment is incredible.

"I took the cologne to the boys at the lab and came to find out there's no boys and no lab"

"ISH"
"Bless you."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

House of Horrors was bad and a terrible end to a lovely feud that also wrecked one of the few times they'd started making Bray an actual credible threat.

The Bayley/Alexa match was far, far worse and absolutely deserves the DUD rating, it was appallingly bad and a massive blow to Bayley (Alexa at least came out of it looking dominant)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

oldpainless posted:

Roman comes through the crowd again but instead of walking down the stairs he rides a surfboard down on a gigantic wave of his own piss

RIP Pisscast

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Can't wait to see her last episode, in which Daniel Bryan suddenly storms across the room, looks her right in the eye and says,"Renee, is this show Talking Smack? :toughguy:"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I love Daniel "What the gently caress are you gonna do, fire me?" Bryan so much :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Grendels Dad posted:

Sometimes I forget that they released JTG.

Why'd he pick up that phone?

• Locked thread