Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

quote:

Bray Wyatt came out and said last night was the beginning of the end. He had a chance to slay the beast and to save everyone from damnation, but instead of arming him with his sword, they took it from him and sank it right in his heart. But he is still here and alive and still every bit of the God he's always been. That is why he's here to cast judgement on all of those who are guilty: Finn Balor was guilty, Joe was guilty, Seth Rollins was guilty, and Roman Reigns was guilty. He has made a vow, one-by-one, they must all be punished, starting tonight with Reigns.

Reigns walked out to face Wyatt, who laughed and told Reigns he was right on cue. Loud dualing chants of "Roman sucks" and "Let's go Roman" as Reigns grabbed the microphone from Wyatt and told him the chants were the reason why he was the guy. He asked if Wyatt knew what happens when Wyatt runs his mouth in his yard, then punched Wyatt in the mouth. That led to a match.

Roman Reigns defeated Bray Wyatt (19:29)

I like how they've managed to condense 4-week long Bray angles into 20 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
nxt had better booking. that's all there is to it, really.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Abroham Lincoln posted:

Like, with his butt?

joe/lesnar to reenact the andre/bad news brown incident

Seams fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Jun 6, 2017

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
If Vince could clone Cena, Rock or Austin he 100% would pick Cena every time.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I for one am glad that Baron Corbyn came out to hit his finisher End of Mays for the title

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

VJeff posted:

So I was taking a trip down memory lane and I read through the Battleground GDT and besides it being a really frickin' good PPV, I couldn't help but remember this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55vryQuViKw

This is the reaction Bayley got on her first night on the main roster.

This was her baseline.

Like, they can't loving figure out how to get Roman cheered, but somebody walks into Raw this over and they hosed it up this bad.

I'm sure people in the company came up for a variety of excuses for why those cheers didn't count.

• Locked thread