Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer
Here's how this proves that this is Putinstan's doing:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Lastgirl posted:

Great Maddow's Ghost! Her spirit is trapped in the twitter :ohdear:

Eternal punishment, for defying ORB!

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013
In her house in rural Mass. dead Maddow waits dreaming.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

maddow isnt dead, i saw her just yesterday, breaking my neighbors neck and devouring his brain before transforming into a cloud of bats each one of which transformed into a cloud of locusts before flying away

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

TWIST FIST posted:

maddow isnt dead, i saw her just yesterday, breaking my neighbors neck and devouring his brain before transforming into a cloud of bats each one of which transformed into a cloud of locusts before flying away

tell her to run for president

we need her kind in office

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

All lesbians can do that. It's not that big of a deal.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

maddow isnt dead, i saw her at the bottom of a lake. she said the piss tape was down there and she wanted me to go get it

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Brother Friendship posted:

*Maddow MOANS AND STAGGERS unto stage, poo poo dripping off her clothes, she raises an ENCRUSTED VHS with both hands.*

*With a SMUG GRIN Maddow yells into the camera, PISS SPUTTERING from her mouth*

"The PISS TAPE is real, just as THE ORB promised, the Wise and Beautiful ELDER ORB, Who I now serve in a state of UTTER BLISS. "

*THE PISS does not cease to flow from Maddow's body as she KISSES THE TAPE repeatedly, the electric equipment sparking before catching fire. Much of the staff SCREACH AS THEY PERISH in the ensuing firestorm as tears of joy drop from Maddow's NOW BLEEDING EYES.*

"The PISS TAPE is real.." *she WHISPERS SEXUALLY to the VHS tape as the flames MELT THE SKIN off her flesh.*

"And THE ORB has chosen ME."

*Maddow laughs as the building COLLAPSES ON TOP OF HER and silences the SCREAMS OF THE DYING*

i too played parasite eve

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

i too played parasite eve

hosed up and weird if Kent Jones is the UB

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

i just saw maddow in a storm drain handing out balloons to children

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

TWIST FIST posted:

i just saw maddow in a storm drain handing out balloons to children

ya wanna see trump's tax returns?!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Brother Friendship posted:

*Maddow MOANS AND STAGGERS unto stage, poo poo dripping off her clothes, she raises an ENCRUSTED VHS with both hands.*

*With a SMUG GRIN Maddow yells into the camera, PISS SPUTTERING from her mouth*

"The PISS TAPE is real, just as THE ORB promised, the Wise and Beautiful ELDER ORB, Who I now serve in a state of UTTER BLISS. "

*THE PISS does not cease to flow from Maddow's body as she KISSES THE TAPE repeatedly, the electric equipment sparking before catching fire. Much of the staff SCREACH AS THEY PERISH in the ensuing firestorm as tears of joy drop from Maddow's NOW BLEEDING EYES.*

"The PISS TAPE is real.." *she WHISPERS SEXUALLY to the VHS tape as the flames MELT THE SKIN off her flesh.*

"And THE ORB has chosen ME."

*Maddow laughs as the building COLLAPSES ON TOP OF HER and silences the SCREAMS OF THE DYING*

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

maddow isnt dead, shes right here creeping around behind the patterns on my wallpaper

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
when will Maddow answer for her radicalization of mild-mannered building inspectors??

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

why dont you try and get chris matthews in office !!!! afraid to play a littel h a r D b A l l ?!

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013
Between the Rolling Stone interview and the shows she's been doing for the past week, I have some suspicion that Rachel may not be dead. Is this more or less plausible than the trapped in the internet/is the internet theory?

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
piss is real

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i thought i heard the voice of rachel maddow chattering about russia the other day, but it was just a waterbug skittering around

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Dogwood Fleet posted:

Between the Rolling Stone interview and the shows she's been doing for the past week, I have some suspicion that Rachel may not be dead. Is this more or less plausible than the trapped in the internet/is the internet theory?

Rolling Stone has long kept a necromancer on retainer for occasions such as this

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

sometimes it feels like she's still alive, bragging about getting the tax returns

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

maddow isnt dead, this morning a bird landed on my window and spoke in her voice telling me the exact coordinates of where the pisstape is buried

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

its somewhere in the ocean :pwn:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

TWIST FIST posted:

Bin Laden had the pisstape all along, he could have saved us from a Trump presidency.

Thanks Obama.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

TWIST FIST posted:

It's in Marguerite Bay northeast of Alexander Island!

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Peanut President posted:

It's in Marguerite Bay northeast of Alexander Island!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmbD_jz9hfo&t=2419s

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

maddow status: not dead, currently collecting japanese katanas to devour the souls trapped in them

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

TWIST FIST posted:

maddow status: not dead, currently collecting japanese katanas to devour the souls trapped in them
she's buying them to see if her own soul is trapped in one of them

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

get that OUT of my face posted:

she's buying them to see if her own soul is trapped in one of them

She already forgot she sold it to the devil for Trump's tax returns?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

MizPiz posted:

She already forgot she sold it to the devil for Trump's tax returns?

satan: just, lol
ok here, have a topsheet
:laffo:

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

i watched a decade old tape of maddow and buchanan going at it and it made me feel better about politics for probably no reason

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

i watched a decade old tape of maddow and buchanan going at it and it made me feel better about politics for probably no reason

Go on....

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

non kinkshaming just expressing my nonjudgemental squeem at what you're into

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Maddow dad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003

so what

• Locked thread