Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

OP, will you be continuing with the other games once you finish this one?

Some of my fondest childhood memories are from playing the original EGA KQ1-3 on my old 386. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

>bookmark thread

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

DoubleNegative posted:

: Okay, that does it. When I get back to Daventry, I'm gonna see about annexing Kolyma. We need those diamond and sapphire mines.

The real-life Kolyma is/was actually known for its gold mines! :eng101:

Specifically, the ones being worked by inmates in several of the many forced labor camps in the area.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

>use sword on roberta williams

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

DoubleNegative posted:

: You can be sure of that, m'lady.

>TIP FEDORA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Maybe the OP forgot to pick up the tiny golden hat hidden in a gnome's boot and thus suffered an unavoidable Sierra-style bullshit death? :ohdear:

• Locked thread