Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

Do we ever get an exact timeframe from how long since the last game this takes place? Because man, Graham is RIPPED for sombody that was once on his deathbed.

Well, let's assume that KQ1 has Graham at a young fantasy adventuring age of 17. He slays a dragon and saves a kingdom and becomes king. KQ2 is a year or two later, he rescues a woman who will become his wife and mother of his kids, so by the end of that let's call him 20. KQ3 revolves around his long lost son who is now 10-ish, and at the end of that game you rescue your older sister, who being a fairy tale maiden seems safe to call a teenager, so 15-16ish. So that puts Graham at about 35, maybe. Having his baby boy kidnapped and then having to give up his daughter shortly after did a real number on his health, prematurely aging him by quite a bit. But then, magic fruit, so he's in even better shape than your average adventurer king.

So, probably mid 30's

EDIT: Whoops. You didn't ask for how old he was, you were asking about a timeline. I'm going to stick with my numbers though and assume that it's probably about a year between KQ4 & KQ5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

DoubleNegative posted:

I hosed up my toe something bad last week, and over the counter painkillers and rest aren't working anymore. Right now I can't even concentrate enough to type coherent sentences. So until I can either get it looked at professionally, or until I can get something to dull the pain, I'm going to have to put this on hiatus.

Yeah, I'd suggest going to see a doctor. Foot pain is maddening, and IMO needs something strong to take the edge off.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

Don't know if you are still taking requests, and I have no idea what is coming from this, but let's go with Classical Myths

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

Appreciate all the effort. Hope you're doing all right.

• Locked thread