Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
This was the first game I even played on a computer at home, and I have literally no memory of Cedric. Traumatic repression perhaps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Runcible Cat posted:

Or if you're me you decide gently caress this, games are supposed to be fun not obsessively trying combinations of every single thing you have to get one screen further before you have to start again from the beginning.

It was my one and only experience with a Sierra game and put me off ever trying another. I'm glad this thread has vindicated my decision.

Except KQ6 was actually pretty good.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

DoubleNegative posted:

It's been almost a month since the last update, and in that time I haven't really felt the desire to continue, so I'm going to go ahead and call this finished here.

I think completing 5 LPs in as many months finally caught up to me. That was, what, 3 and a half months of updates every other day, before I downgraded to "merely" three times a week. I hate that I fell off right as the only good one started, but what can you do?

Thanks for reading this revisit of a stupid series. I'll probably continue this some day, but until then...

Fair enough, thanks for a great LP! KQ5 was one of the first computer games I ever played, and it was great to see it again as an adult.

And to understand why I did the whole last half with the hint book.

• Locked thread