Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Mikl posted:

... This just raises further questions!!

Why would you even wrap a bridle around a sword? Then he grabbed the bit but thought he'd grabbed the sword? How?? And then he flicked the bridle at the snake and completely on accident managed to put it on the snake? What is all this :psyduck:

You know, something tells me the author of that had the same reaction to this problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

It's an homage to Sierra adventure games in general, but it's main inspiration is King's Quest. If anyone's gonna do it though, they'd better do it soon, what with Adobe ending support for Flash in the next few years.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

whitehelm posted:

There may be goons too young to know this reading the thread, so I'd like to point out that both types are "legit" floppies. They're called that because the circular disk inside is flexible, as opposed to a hard disk drive.

Remember kids, the big floppies can hold more data because they're bigger and work with the smaller readers if you fold them up and cram em in!

Thanks Strong Bad!

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Discendo Vox posted:

Have there been LPs of the LSL series?

Someone, I think they went by Mouser, was doing a series LP years ago but petered out halfway through 6.

• Locked thread