Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Maybe there's something in the enchanter encounter that would clue you in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
>put bridle on princess

edit:

>put bridle on wolf

edit:

>put bridle on dracula

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

>throw bridle at mermaid

>place bridle on Poseidon

>use bridle on self

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

but...

>use bridle on princess

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

If we're cruising nostalgia lane, someday I will see an LP of Museum Madness by MECC, starring MECC, and my life will be complete.

edit: Or Pepper's Adventures in Time.

edit: or a complete video run of Spelling Blizzard and whatever the previous one was called.

edit: 100% runs of the entire Learning Company catalogue

edit: Lemonade Stand speedrun

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Jul 27, 2017

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Have there been LPs of the LSL series?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Mask of Eternity

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Are we absolutely certain that there's no way to navigate the troll cave without RNG? What is behind that door in the three bears' house? inquiring minds must know

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Mikl posted:

Oh my god, Cedric gives Graham the fingerguns :allears:

I'm all in for this trainwreck, let's go!

I desperately need a gif of finger guns Graham for posting purposes.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Use bridle on wolf

Use bridle on leg of lamb

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

I am very curious who O and Lisa are.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

I am very curious about

a) what the Yeti has to say.

b) the identity of Old Man Openly Mysterious No Name Provided.

c) who came up with that serpent. It's the stuff of nightmares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

What's the wanderer Derek joke?

• Locked thread