Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best girl
Hibiki
Tsubasa
Chris
Maria
Kirika
Shirabe
Miku
The Man of Truth, Dr. Ver
Genjuuro
Shinji (who)
View Results

• Locked thread
UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
I think it's a little early to say anything about characterization. I don't know anything about the villains yet. And the BGM is usually transferred between seasons, like they used the dope plaintive instrumental of Chris's song from S1 while she was despairing about the kid's leg. I do agree that the animation was great, but it was like that in the first few eps of G And GX too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

Lessail posted:

well it hasn't really let her down so far

Yeah, it's always shown as the right thing to do, if naive.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

SyntheticPolygon posted:

If there are people out there who think Magical Girls but with the Power of Rock doesn't sound like an extremely good and fun show then I don't know what to say. It's just a really good concept.

Yeah, it sounded like a rockin good time when I first heard of it. When I heard Synchrogazer in the first episode and realized what style of music they're going for (or more specifically the first season OP, with its electronic production stylings) it clicked, and the earnest drama and commitment to yuri sealed the deal.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007
So I have about one and a half years to learn Japanese and make it to the next (last??) Symphogear live.

• Locked thread