Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best girl
Hibiki
Tsubasa
Chris
Maria
Kirika
Shirabe
Miku
The Man of Truth, Dr. Ver
Genjuuro
Shinji (who)
View Results

• Locked thread
Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

chumbler posted:

Hibiki's season 1 song is my favorite for her.

Which? I could see an argument for her second song/Kanade's song, but her first didn't really stay with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/zoid9000/status/915936367007244288

https://twitter.com/zoid9000/status/915936580077891586

:getin:

Miku's gonna become so powerful

Edit: I initially thought the "Destructor God" form referred to Hibiki's golden gear at the end, but apparently that actually refers to Big Scary Monster Hibiki, so on second thought I'll actually root against that happening to Miku. I'd rather see her get to kick some rear end rather than need to be rescued again.

Spiritus Nox fucked around with this message at 15:16 on Oct 5, 2017

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Maria with a Puff is still maybe the most powerful Symphogear fanart.

It's the rare sort of fanart that actually makes me wonder what the original designers think of it.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I think that's first time I've heard/read Aoi Yuki talk about anything at length. She and Iguchi seem pretty cool!

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I hope they're new defaults. I was never just crazy about IGNITE as a concept, and I like those designs quite a bit.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Part of it is just that I usually think Dubstep is lame anyway. :shrug:

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Excuse me, I'm pretty sure you meant "dess!"

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

drat right, Aoi Yuuki

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

OVA was cute and funny, as usual. Although it DOES seem slightly criminal that we only get to see the gang in festival Yukatas in the chibi artstyle.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Down, Kanade.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Ooooooohhh those are good, I'd never noticed either of those

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

A good boy who just missed a few chapters from the book on social norms and also heroism and also stable facial bones

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Endorph posted:

he truly was humanity's last action hero

Only because Bikky is an action heroine

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Endorph posted:

https://twitter.com/kac_officialhp/status/970287566556573696

the background image for the teaser makes me think they're literally going into space.

Would make sense. Everyone's been assuming that the Annunaiki or whatever Adam called them are Alien Ancestors anyway

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Why would Hibiki punch herself

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

My favorite one of those is Smol Hibiki, The Anti-Bully Ranger, and I don't think it's even terribly close.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

iospace posted:

Counterpoint:

A happy aberration, Maria is too much of a disaster to reach this state consistently

• Locked thread